RSRTC At a Glance
Info on RSRTC
- Chairman of RSRTC: Dr. Parmesh Chandra, IAS
- Managing Director of RSRTC: Sh. P. S. Mehra, IAS
- Head Office: Parivhan Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Phone No. Bus Inquiry at CBS Jaipur, Rajasthan:
- Platform No 1. +91 -141- 2207906
- Platform No 2. - +91 -141- -2207912
- Platform No 3. - +91 -141- -2204445
- Platform No 4. - +91 -141- 2207914
- Narayan Singh Circle - +91 -141- 2574645
- Website: www.rsrtc.gov.in
RSRTC was established on 1st October 1964 and boasts of being the largest
provider of intercity bus transportation in Rajasthan. The Corporation has
its Head Quarters in Jaipur.
The Corporation has 48 depot spread over the State. The Corporation buses
daily cover over 1.5 million kilometers catering to nearly 1 million
passengers through its network of over 13000 services to all-important
places in Rajasthan and adjoining States of Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi,
Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. RSRTC is
operating regular air-conditioned and super deluxe buses between Jaipur
Delhi. To keep impeccable safety standard RSRTC maintains a high turn over
of buses. Not keeping a bus in service on average for more than seven years.
RSRTC is also socially conscious and affords concessional rates to senior
citizens, physically challenged persons and relatives of soldiers who died
RSRTC has an enormous in-house facility for maintenance and engineering.
Buses are fabricated with latest specifications. The major items of
consumption such as tyres, spare parts are purchased from the manufacturers
and their recognized original equipment manufacturer under the purchase
policy. The scrap material like condemned buses; spares and tyres are sold
through open auction at Jaipur, Ajmer Jodhpur
The Corporation serves a diverse customer base. RSRTC is unique as it:
Facilities by RSRTC
- Offers low fares for passengers everyday.
- Spacious and convenient Bus Stands with all amenities for waiting and
- Offers the only means of regularly scheduled intercity transportation
to most cities, towns and small villages across the State and
- Offers reservation facilities for all deluxe and express buses.
- Provides additional seats during peak travel periods to accommodate
- As a socially conscious body offer concessions in fares and
facilities to physically challenged.
- Offers concessional fare to the sick, freedom fighters, widows and
families of soldiers who died in war.
- RSRTC has played a major role in providing travel services to the
traveler and to make their travel by bus more enjoyable.
- RSRTC operate its services under RTC and MV Act provisions and there
by ensure safe and secured journey.
- RSRTC ensure punctual and time bound services.
- For the safety and security all the passengers, traveling in RSRTC
buses, are covered under insurance.
- RSRTC offers a coordinated and integrated transport system
incorporating village travelers long distance travelers and inter
- Enhanced public conveyance through on-line ticketing facility from 35
kiosks in Jaipur city.
- Onward and return ticket facility available between Jaipur and Delhi.
- Offers free travel facility to section of passengers under social
- RSRTC deluxe and Air Conditioned services provide the best quality
traveling condition available in the country.
- RSRTC is planning for reduced /concessional rates for hiring buses on